Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Love


 Aiming for that romantic but oldies look. I was definitely happy with the outcome of the shoot and of course, the outfit. For me, it was to-die-for gown, long, sexy but sophisticated. I fell in love with the gown the minute my friend took it out from her bag, I didn't even bothered wearing heels. :) The gown is a beauty in itself. :) The gown was brought by my friend and also the photographer for this shoot. I definitely loved the body hugging gown, which really emphasizes a girl's curve. And it was comfortable to wear, which was a big plus for me, 'cause I get easily annoyed with clothes that doesn't  fit right. My friend knows my size. :) I was really happy with this. And I miss my friends who came to support and yeah, they also had their sessions. It was really fun. Hope we could have another shoot. I miss them. Kuddos to Monira for my photos. They are fabulous. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment