Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Maybe next lifetime


There are moments in your life that you are scared to move forward. You suddenly have fears of the unknown. Uncertainty fills your heart. I know, I felt that, a couple of times. But others would just say, why fear the things that we don't know? Well, they have a point. We don't exactly know what might happen in the future, still, we fear it. Why do we have this feeling?  Before, I could not understand nor answer such question. Then, I began looking for answers, answers that may give closure or that may help me understand such uncertainty. Such question lead to me face God. I asked him humbly, and I also asked for his guidance. And yes, he answered my question.


I was hurt before. I never wanted to feel that way again. But in this life, I have to face challenges and problems that in a way I would definitely get hurt. There's no easy way out. That's why, sometimes, we need to get hurt so we can learn from it. You need to sacrifice some things, for you to understand. And I locked my self with fears, and its not healthy, its not helping me to move on. I was thankful that I faced God and asked for his guidance and enlightenment, for if not, I'd still be trapped in my own fears. Drowned with my own sorrows. When I did that, things started to get better and my feelings were lighter. It's as if the whole world is smiling at me and telling me that everything is gonna be okay. And yes, I moved on. I was happy and living my life the way I wanted it to be. And I should've done it for. But things already happened. So, I just have to live life in the present and just be happy. and then, things got even better. Someone came and made me happier. Made me feel like I'm a princess. Made me feel loved and wanted, made me feel that I am important. I never knew, that I would feel that way and that someone would make me feel that way. It's like my own little fairytale, and I'm just dancing in the clouds and just being happy. But, time was not happy with us. Things were complicated and I guess what we have is forbidden. So, we decided to straighten things up, and just do what is right. It's sad and it hurts but I have to do it. I have to let go of the feeling, but I will hold on to the memories we had.

I treasure everything we had, the love, the laughter, the pain, the talks, the fights, the time when we're together, the kulitan moments, everything.. I will treasure it. And I will never forget how someone once made me feel like I'm his only princess. I thank you for making me the happiest girl. I may let go of the feeling but I will surely not forget you and all of the things you have done for me. I appreciate everything. It maybe the end of my fairytale, but I know God has bigger plans.  This lifetime, I guess, it's just not our time. Maybe next lifetime, its ours. :) Your my only star. :) Iloveyou, always.:')



Dedicated to someone special. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment