Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Plain and Prints on one fine Monday..

So, I was in the mood to mix and match my clothes to go to our yearbook launching. I have to be at school by 3pm. I already checked my closet the night before. At first, I was really confused of what to wear. Then I remembered that color blocking is in and that prints also plays a big role in the fashion industry. Creative juices came out. I matched my stripe cropped top with my red skinny jeans. Well, I had the skinny jeans for some time but I couldn't figure out what to wear with it. Finally, I paired it with my cropped top. Looking at my ensemble, it was quite dry. I added the feather necklace, but still, I wasn't satisfied with it. So, I got this great animal printed blazer that I bought online, and its only 150 pesos. And I'm definitely loving the blazer :) My outfit was spiced up. I put on my fave wedge shoes and off I go to the yearbook launching. And yes, who would forget the party with friends after the launching ? Definitely not me? hahaha :D Had fun doing my ensemble and super duper had fun going out my friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment