Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Sigh..

Sigh...
I know I should be resting now and making myself feel better…Been sick for a couple of days, but still, here I am, thinking what could have or might have been if I didn’t let myself fall..Am I having regrets? ‘Cause I really don’t want to.. I know I was happy back then, back then when I could use “US”…but now? I could never use that again. I don’t want to have any regrets, I wanted those things and moments to happen. Literally, my heart aches, like there’s someone crumpling it and taking the life out of it. I’m hurt. So bad, that I don’t want to get out of the house, I don’t wanna get out of the bed. Like, I wanted to just be alone. I know I’ve done my part, I know I loved and cared for you. I guess, I shouldn’t have regrets I gave you what I know I could give you. I was me when I’m with you, didn’t have to use a mask or pretend, I was me when I loved you..and I guess, I will always love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment